Vision. Know-how. Efficiency
Novart Engineering’s services cater to all development phases of construction projects. We invite you to find out more.
1. Project initiation;
2. Project planning and monitoring;
3. Coordinating all parties involved in the project (investors, sub-contractors, suppliers, customers);
4. Monitoring and controlling all execution activities and processes;
5. Reports on the status of the project development and correctional measures recommendations;
6. Detailed financial reports.
1. Services for public and private investors: consultancy in the contract negotiation stage, contract interpretation, contract risk assessment;
2. FIDIC contract management professional services.
1. Verifying the correctness and completeness of the technical project and construction permit compliance, verifying the correct execution of the works in accordance with the building permit, project technical specifications and technical regulations in force, ensuring compliance with legal provisions regarding the documentation of the execution of works;
2. We provide professional inspectors to all areas of expertise in the construction field.
1. Elaborating the cost plan and coordinating it with the project execution and financing programs;
2. Cost control;
3. Risk management: elaborating an organizational risk register, quality and quantity risk analysis, establishing the risk impact on the project, developing the risk response strategy.
1. Create a project hub for all documents and communication for all parts involved;
2. Collaborate securely with team members, supply chain and stakeholders from any Internet connection – ISO27001 information security standard;
3. Track, control and report on project progress;
4. Maintain an audit trail and ensure compliance;
5. Save time, money and mitigate risk;
6. Manage any number of projects or activity within the same simple to access space;
7. Coordinate and automate any administrative, approval and notification process;
8. Maintain libraries of standards, H&S manuals, quality systems.